- Connects one indoor unit to an outdoor unit.
- Installs simply and unobtrusively to buildings with no need for ductwork.
- Delivers a sophisticated air conditioning solution to single zone interior spaces at an affordable price.
- Provides a simple solution for one-room additions.
- Connects up to five indoor units to a single outdoor unit.
- Installs a complete air conditioning system to multiple zone interior spaces with no need for ductwork.
- Provides individual control of room temperature settings.
- Enables indoor units of different styles and capacities in one system for customized solutions unique to each residential setting.
Providing the latest in air comfort technology is Daikin’s mission. Consult your nearest Daikin representative to learn what special features are built into the models in your area.
Air conditioner compressors are driven by motor, and motor rotation speed depends on power supply frequency. An inverter modulates power supply frequency to control motor rotation speed. Inverters stabilize temperature by adjusting compressor operation according to load to eliminate waste and save energy.Even adopting an inverter to the fan motors of the indoor and outdoor units provides more precise control and contributes to energy savings.
Humidifying / Dehumidifying
Daikin technology manages humidity at any temperature without need for a water tank in providing users with the best in convenience and air comfort. (Ururu Sarara)
Heat Pump Performance
Both extremely hot and cold regions use and depend on the efficiency of heat pump technology to achieve energy savings.
Low operation sound has been achieved for greater comfort and quiet environment.