Amana ASXC16 Air Conditioner
Up to 16 SEER Performance
R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
ComfortNet™ Communication System Compatible
Premium Durability and Efficiency
Don’t risk the loss of indoor comfort of your home. For long-lasting performance, we suggest you choose an Amana® brand central air conditioning system in your home. Keep your home cool, lower your energy costs, and enjoy our best limited warranty protection for peace of mind.
Compare the features and benefits of an Amana brand central air conditioning system and you will discover why more and more homeowners choose the Amana brand.
Reliability and Performance You Can Trust
With the Amana® brand reliable, long-lasting product performance is our top priority. We achieve that goal through superior craftsmanship and world-class manufacturing processes, which help ensure that Amana brand products are the best we can provide to you. To meet our high standards, our products go through our most rigorous quality assurance scrutiny.
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new ASXC18 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new condensing unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Amana dealer or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
This air conditioning system will provide your family with excellent energy-efficient performance (compared to lower SEER units) for many, many years.
- ComfortNet™ Communications
- System compatible
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
- Expanded Copeland
- ComfortAlert™ diagnostics
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Factory-installed high- and low-pressure switches
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Amana®-brand sound control to design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories